Sunday, March 31, 2013

Delishoes Primaverile

At Sweet Torgiano Cake Design, I presented the first cake I have ever decorated in this fashion, Delishoes Primaverile (Spring Delishoes). The dummy cake was created by cutting out a model from styrofoam and then decorating all of the pieces with  edible incredients based on powdered sugar, butter, food coloring.
Here are some pictures from the ceremony of the winners, and photos of my shoe in a store window in the town of Torgiano.

Here I am receiving my certificate of partecipation.

We were also given a bottle of wine from Lungarotti.

"Delishoes Primaverile" (Springtime Delishoes) my cake in the store window in Torgiano.

The store window.

Here is the store front from the street.

Me, holding my certificate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment